Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a fourteen-day right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Rezet Automotive GmbH, Lademannbogen 9, 22339 Hamburg, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0)40 54752090) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. For goods that cannot be returned normally by mail due to their nature, these costs are 149 EUR from Germany or 249 EUR from other EU countries. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods or for the provision of services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the revocation period, in particular services in connection with shares, with shares in open-ended investment funds within the meaning of Section 1 (4) of the German Capital Investment Code and with other tradable securities, foreign currencies, derivatives or money market instruments.
If you finance this agreement by means of a loan and later revoke it, you are also no longer bound by the loan agreement, provided that both agreements form an economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If the loan has already accrued to us when the revocation takes effect, your lender shall be subrogated to our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter shall not apply if the subject matter of the present contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you wish to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, exercise your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you are also entitled to a right of revocation for this.